Friday, September 6, 2019

Weird History - "The Digest of Hygiene"

I like going to garage sales, estate sales and thrift stores to look through the books. Sometimes it's just to browse, but some days I find something I have to bring home with me. This find was so amazing I have to share it.

I'm not posting the entirety today, mostly because I haven't decided how best to share it, but please check out this amazing find.

My mother's high school friend's wife told me she found it in a box of her mother in law's.

This is a booklet from 1947, with a seal proclaiming it "A Hygienic Productions Publication."

"The Digest of Hygiene - Mother and Daughter."

The woman said there was also a "Father and Son" edition, but unfortunately someone found it before me.








If any of the pages are unclear, let me know and I can either re-photograph them, or type up what they say. 


xo Kay
   

No comments:

Post a Comment